1. This flu is simply another flu. It is not unusually deadly
Swine flu is deadly for healthy individuals at a rate that the normal flu isn’t
2. Health authorities tacitly admit prior flu vaccination programs were of worthless value.
Some cases are of marginal use does not mean that the entire process is useless. Is only having enough gas to fill the tank only 3/4 full mean that it’s useless to put any gas in?
3. In addition to failure to produce sufficient antibodies, this swine flu vaccine is brought to you by the same people who haven’t been able to adequately produce a seasonal flu vaccine that matches the flu strain in circulation.
This has happened some times. They try to predict which flus will be prevalent and build the vaccines for that. Sometime they guess wrong. They know that H1N1 is very virulent and spreading, there’s no guessing of what it is.
4. The vaccines will be produced by no less than four different manufacturers, possibly with different additives (called adjuvants) and manufacturing methods.
Read what the CDC (a bunch of very smart people, people I’d wager are smarter than you are) has to say about thimerosal. As for squalene… I can’t find any reliable research on it, only fearmongering that it’ll kill babies and is the reason for Gulf War Syndrome. Mercury hasn’t killed the baby boomers, and many of them played with it when they were kids. Why would a little bit in vaccines in a form that is proven to be able to be flushed from the body, with methyl mercury having half-life of only 50 days? Do I need to explain half-life to you, as well as the fact that there are only 180mcg or so in vaccines?
Edit: I just did some more reading. Thimerosal degrades into ethyl mercury, not methyl mercury. Not as well studied, but the studies out there show it is much less toxic. Guessing, I’d wager it’s similar to the difference between ethanol and methanol.
5. This is the first year mock vaccines have been used to gain FDA approval. […] Children below the age of 2 years do not have a sufficient blood–brain barrier developed and are subject to chronic brain infections that emanate into symptoms that are called autism.
Emanate into Autism? Autism is a BRAIN INFECTION? Do you have ANY facts backing this up? It is complete bullshit. You want science? How about keeping your kids inside and slathered in sunscreen is a more likely cause of autism?
I have research. You don’t.
6. Over-vaccination is a common practice now in America. American children are subjected to 29 vaccines by the age of two.
Over-vaccination? What is “over” vaccination? When does it become overvaccination and stop being just regular vaccination? FACTS. Not conjecture. I’m of the opinion that we’re vaccinating against the right amount of diseases. You go ahead and catch polio if you want, though.
7. Health officials want to vaccinate women during pregnancy, subjecting the fetal brain to an intentional biological assault.
Fetal brain? Do you know nothing about pregnancy? There is no direct blood sharing between mother and fetus. They do not get exposed to the antibodies. They are however affected if their mother gets sick and is unable to provide sustenance for them. Again with the bullshit autism link too, no facts. Really… your ignorance is astounding. Perhaps this post on being Unskilled and Unaware of it would be informative to you. You seem to know nothing, but you know it very loudly.
8. Modern medicine has no explanation for autism, despite its continued rise in prevalence. Yet autism is not reported among Amish children who go unvaccinated. Beware the falsehoods of modern medicine.
Autism is also unreported in pygmy tribes in South America, too. Or maybe the Amish don’t report autism because they don’t see it the same way mainstream society does? Or perhaps the Amish just get out in the sun a lot more than the rest of us and the vitamin D connection is the reason, not that they go unvaccinated. Correlation is not causation. Besides, my correlation has a hell of a lot more evidence going for it than yours does.
9. School kids are likely to receive nasally-administered vaccines (Flu-Mist) that require no needle injection. But this form of live vaccine produces viral shedding which will surely be transmitted to family members. What a way to start an epidemic!
Really? You have no clue how a vaccine actually works, do you? It’s a virus that has the same external characteristics as the virulent strain so that your immune system can recognize it, but it doesn’t have the same reproduction capabilities. Having that as a mist is not going to start an epidemic. It would actually accomplish much the same thing as regular vaccination.
10. This triple reassortment virus appears to be man made. […] On April 24, 2009 Dr. John Carlo, Dallas County Medical Director, alludes that the H1N1 strain of the Swine flu as possibly being engineered in a laboratory. He says: “This strain of swine influenza that’s been cultured in a laboratory is something that’s not been seen anywhere actually in the United States and the world, so this is actually a new strain of influenza that’s been identified.”
Man-made? Are you that paranoid and irrational? Your quote is completely misinterpreted… they cultured it to reproduce it and examine it and identify it. Not to make it. No wonder you believe the shit you write… you’re almost illiterate and unable to properly parse the English language.
11. Recall the swine flu scare of 1976. […] But the vaccine was worse than the disease, causing hundreds of cases of Guillain Barre syndrome and a few deaths.
GBS is only tenuously related to the vaccinations in 1976. Perhaps you should also look at the hundreds of thousands that died in the Spanish Flu epidemic and compare that to post-vaccination death rates? Not to mention that vaccine creation technology has increased significantly in the last 33 years.
12. Researchers are warning that over-use of the flu vaccine and anti-flu drugs like Tamiflu and Relenza can apply genetic pressure on flu viruses and then they are more likely to mutate into a more deadly strain.
Yes. Tamiflu and Relenza, if they don’t kill the flu completely, can pressure it to evolve and be unrecognized by the immune system. Vaccinations cause a sudden and complete immune system response to the flu virus, versus allowing it a foothold as Tamiflu would do, and not vaccinating. Really… learn some science. It only takes reading.
13. Most seasonal influenza A (H1N1) virus strains tested from the United States and other countries are now resistant to Tamiflu (oseltamivir). Tamiflu has become a nearly worthless drug against seasonal flu.
Tamiflu is not a vaccine. It has nothing whatsoever to do with vaccination. Why is this point in an article on why you shouldn’t vaccinate? Hell, if anything it’s a reason TO vaccinate. If you get sick, Tamiflu won’t help, so you should get vaccinated so you don’t get sick.
14. As the flu season progresses the federal government may coerce or mandate Americans to undergo vaccination. […] This sounds like the Biblical account of Pharaoh attempting to eradicate all the young Israelite baby boys. Must we hide our babies now?
Are you really comparing public health concern with the story in the Bible about killing children? Are you fucking stupid? If you don’t want you or your kid vaccinated, I don’t want you outside and with the rest of society. Seems like a fair trade. Not quite a death sentence like you think it is.
15. Public health authorities have cried wolf every flu season to get the public to line up for flu shots.
Cried wolf? Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps the vaccinations are actually working, and that is why the flu hasn’t been deadlier? Having 1/3rd of the population unable to be carriers of a virus really puts a cramp on the spread of it. Seriously… try out some of the epidemic math yourself. But if you had, you wouldn’t be spouting this bullshit.
16. The news media is irresponsible in stirring up unfounded fear over this coming flu season.
No argument here. The news is fearmongering for ratings. But that doesn’t mean that vaccines are worthless. Besides… this fear might make people as stupid as you are go get vaccinated, and that’s a good thing. Besides, the fears of H1N1 are not mostly about children… it’s like the Spanish Influenza epidemic. It’s killing otherwise healthy people, which is why it’s so dangerous.
17. Public health officials are irresponsible in their omission of any ways to strengthen immunity against the flu.
You can strengthen your body for immunity against ALL disease with things like Vitamin C and selenium, but if it doesn’t recognize the flu as a threat, it will take a long time for your body to react, and it is a possibly deadly gamble. A vaccine exposes your immune system to the virus “signature” so that it responds instantly to the threat, and stops it before it can get started.
18. Will we ever learn if the flu vaccine this year is deadly in itself?
Find some actual information, rather than an article from a crackpot that can’t even spell “opinion” Show some research, rather than bullshit. Oh, wait… everything you said is bullshit. There is no research. It’s just conspiracy theories. Much better believing something is in control and malevolent than just admitting the truth, that we don’t have absolute control of the natural world, eh?
I’m tired of this vaccine paranoia bullshit. Do we really want to go back to a world where polio and smallpox killed a number of children?